Los Angeles County Injury Lawyer Pursues Compensation for Plaintiffs
Knowledgeable Van Nuys attorney assists victims of negligent harm
At the Law Offices of Jovi G. Usude in Van Nuys, I have been obtaining compensation for personal injury victims since 2001. With more than 15 years of legal experience, I know how to handle cases so that Southern California victims can secure a full financial recovery at trial or thorough a favorable settlement. Whether you have been hurt in a car crash, a fall or some other type of incident, I will fight for the payment you deserve.
Accomplished law firm handles accidents, falls and other injury cases
Don’t wait to enforce your legal rights if you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence or intentional behavior. I handle all types of personal injury litigation, including claims relating to:
- Vehicle accidents — In cases arising from auto accidents, my firm maximizes the chance for a successful result. This includes litigation relating to pedestrian, truck and bicycle collisions.
- Dog bites — Negligent pet owners need to be held accountable for the harm their animals inflict on victims. I bring actions to assist people who have been hurt by dog bites and other animal attacks.
- Defective products — Dangerous drugs and other products cause illness, injury or even death. My firm initiates lawsuits against manufacturers, designers and sellers who breach their duty to consumers.
- Slip and falls — Unsafe conditions can trigger harmful falls, daycare injuries and accidents at swimming pools. If property owners do not take reasonable care and you’re injured on unsafe premises, I help to obtain compensation for medical costs and lost wages.
- Construction accidents — If you have been hurt while at a construction site, I will identify the responsible party or parties and pursue a claim on your behalf.
- Medical malpractice — I have the resources and experience to take on doctors and other medical providers who have violated professional standards of care.
My firm offers a free initial consultation so you can learn how the law applies to your situation before you decide how to act.
Experienced advocate aggressively seeks compensation for injured clients
I have the background and resources to handle claims involving all types of medical conditions, including:
- Broken bones — Vehicle accidents, assaults and other incidents often result in broken bones that require extended recovery time. If you have been hurt, I can file a claim seeking medical costs, lost wages and other potential damages.
- Head and brain injuries — Medical experts have gained a better understanding of the serious problems that arise from concussions and other traumatic brain injuries. My firm litigates matters arising from a single impact or repeated blows.
- Burns — Damage caused by negligent fires causes permanent skin damage and other types of harm. I assert the rights of fire victims as well as people suffering burning sensations from conditions such as Complex Regional Pain Syndrome.
- Permanent conditions — If you or a loved one has suffered paralysis or an amputation, my firm will work tirelessly to obtain a remedy that accounts for the full extent of your injury and ongoing needs.
- Wrongful death — After someone dies tragically due to carelessness or misconduct, I represent estates and surviving family members in lawsuits to recover payment for final expenses, medical costs, and wages that the decedent would have earned.
In every case, my firm conducts a thorough investigation and works closely with victims to prepare the strongest possible argument for compensation.
Contact an aggressive California personal injury lawyer for a free initial consultation
The Law Offices of Jovi G. Usude represents Southern California clients in personal injury litigation and other legal matters. Please call 424-274-7065 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my Van Nuys office.
- Accident cases
- Slip and fall
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Wrongful death
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Truck Accidents